Wednesday, July 8, 2009/9:42 PM
Baby im your biggest fan ,I'll follow you until you love me.♥

<span class=<span class=<span class=
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



five whole days spent entirely with baby is da love.
spent 2nd monthsary at his place watching Hitch, over jumbo Yami yogurt. :):)
on sunday morning baby suprised me with the bouquet of roses! ♥♥

caught Ice Age3 on monday after school. absofuckinglutely cute show.love it!

tuesday was spent bumming around his place, watching two shows in da row. missing school & sending him off to camp.

back to school today. no psychology today, but had to stay back at lab to do business application. crap to da max i swear. i nearly had to stayed till 10pm but anyhow i still went off. but i have to do it tomorrow.zzz. i have yet to complete the assignment too! >:(


Alrights, need to go studyy!!


byesss



Twitter/BlckTrsWhteLies
    follow me on Twitter
    introduction ♥

    Photobucket
    "Sometimes I wish I've never met you. Because if I never did, I'd never have to lose you."


    guestbook ♥


    connections ♥


    archives ♥